Saturday, January 22, 2011

G.I. JOE MAGAZINE LARRY HAMA ANIMATED SERIES MOVIE '86!

Visit the POP CULTURE SHOP eCRATER Store!

Visit the POP CULTURE SHOP eBAY Store!




G.I. JOE INTERVIEW MAGAZINE

RARE and OUT OF PRINT. HARD TO FIND COLLECTOR'S ITEM.

Featuring one of the most in depth interviews with legendary GI JOE Character/File Card creator and comic book writer LARRY HAMA. As well as Steve Gerber and Buzz Dixon, writers/producers for the GI JOE animated tv series/movie of the eighties.

Buzz Dixon on G.I. Joe, cartoons (12 pages); Steve Gerber (Part 1) on G.I. Joe, Transformers, Dungeons & Dragons (9 pages); Larry Hama (Part 1) on G.I. Joe (7 pages); Joe Rubinstein (Part 2) on X-Men, Spider-Man (9 pages).

Great behind the scenes look at the production of the legendary toy line, comic book series and animated show/movie. Includes a look at RARE PRODUCTION ART, STORYBOARDS, CHARACTER DESIGNS and much much more!!!